1 Server, 10 Client - DBMS - Standard - DVD-ROM - PC - English 10 CLT
SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise-ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help businesses make better decisions, faster. These solutions can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Distribution Media/Method: DVD-ROM
- Language Supported: English
- License Pricing: Standard
- License Type: Complete Product
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- Platform Supported: PC
- Product Type: Software
- Software Main Type: Database
- Software Sub Type: DBMS
- SQL Server 2014 is supported in virtual machine environments running on the Hyper-V role in:
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions.
- 1.0 GHz Pentium III-compatible or faster (x86)
- 1.4 GHz AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (x64)
- 2.0 GHz or faster (Recommended)
- Operating System:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter/Standard/Essentials/Foundation (64-bit)
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter/Standard/Essentials/Foundation (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 Datacenter/Enterprise/Standard/Foundation/Web (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 Datacenter/Enterprise/Standard/Foundation/Web (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 Enterprise/Standard/Web (32-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- 6 GB of free space
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended)
- .NET 3.5 SP1
- .NET 4.0
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Shared memory, Named Pipes, TCP/IP and VIA
- SQL Server 2014 requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor.
- Internet functionality requires Internet access
- Product Information
- Core data management: Leverage reliable, cost-effective availability, and robust data security features, powered by easy-to-use tools and functionality.
- Cloud-enabled database: Built-in cloud capabilities provide a consistent platform to help reduce costs and quickly scale.
- Faster insights across your data: Unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with consistent, integrated data.